World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if anybody seen my previous post they will know about all the blanks ive had since i lost my luck hat. So with that still playing on my mind me and my mate thought we would have another go for the Bass saturday evening.

So arrivied at the mark set up one rod with sandeel and the other with lug.

Body of water Highland Water Sky Loch
Wall Wire Wood Rock

Hit nothing for the first 2 hours then seen the tip of the rod with the lug give a slight twitch. It was hermit crab that i pulled in a first for me.

Dish

A couple of hours later was just think about packing up as both of us had hit nothing then the rod with the sandeel on. The line got very slack. I thought this was my chance finally to end the drought picked up the rod and the line was starting to go tight so waited a few seconds the struck in to it. It felt like a decent fish and it starting to run towards me had a job to keep in touch with. As it got closer to me i realised that it wasnt a Bass but a Seatrout. Played it out and got it in.

It tipped the scales at 2lbs 8 ounces. Fished on for another hour after that but hit nothing.

Fish Fish Milkfish Herring Salmon

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Unlucky on not getting your bass you were after,but sea trout would certainly make up for a drought.Nice looking fish well done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts