World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a local secret mark today, so many fish caught that its unbelievable. All fish caught within 60 yards of the shore.

Had 20 bass all from 3lb to a huge 8lb, congers, even cod, oh and I forgot I caught a Sturgeon too. A first for me. LOL

Ok, I will tell you the location, its called DoZZa's Bay, just north of these coordinates

51.212002N -4.071000

All went back, alive.

But I cannot give anyone any info as this forum is being scanned by Gill Netters

Sad but true

·
Registered
370 Posts
Went to a local secret mark today, so many fish caught that its unbelievable. All fish caught within 60 yards of the shore.

Had 20 bass all from 3lb to a huge 8lb, congers, even cod, oh and I forgot I caught a Sturgeon too. A first for me. LOL

Ok, I will tell you the location, its called DoZZa's Bay, just north of these coordinates

51.212002N -4.071000

All went back, alive.

But I cannot give anyone any info as this forum is being scanned by Gill Netters

Sad but true
blimey,i m gonna go out and get me a boat

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sounds like a good session there........!!

With all this recent netting discussion, I think its time to get my 200 metre beam trawler out of the shed and scoop the lot up.

HAHAHA!!!

However, I sometimes feel like im the only one on this forum that hasnt got a trawler.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
i must be missing something i know nothing of long and lat, but if i did could i get to the mark with my 8 foot inflatable and 3.5hp outboard?

well done dozza a great days fishing, great to hear of the fish going back too, i've been threatening that if i get one over 5lb this year its going back if possiable. however i've had no luck with the biggies this year, all my bass under 2 lb so far.

keep at it for a 10lber, there's one out there with all our names on i'm sure. crafty

·
Registered
370 Posts
i must be missing something i know nothing of long and lat, but if i did could i get to the mark with my 8 foot inflatable and 3.5hp outboard?

well done dozza a great days fishing, great to hear of the fish going back too, i've been threatening that if i get one over 5lb this year its going back if possiable. however i've had no luck with the biggies this year, all my bass under 2 lb so far.

keep at it for a 10lber, there's one out there with all our names on i'm sure. crafty
well if i get anything over minimum landing size its in the oven for me,yum

·
Registered
476 Posts

51.212002N -4.071000

All went back, alive.

Sad but true

hahahahahahahhaah
:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts