World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ME PORKY AND MY BOY JACK DECIDED TO GO OUT FOR OUR WEEKLY FISH YESTERDAY SO WENT TO VEALS GOT BAIT SOME NICE LUG. GREAT READY TO GO. WHILST GOING TO PICK PORKY UP THOUGHT DAM I FORGOT TO ADD THE HOUR ON THE TIDE TIME,:bangin: NEVER MIND BETTER EARLY THAN LATE. WE DECIDED TO GO TO PORKYS SECRET MARK WE COULD HIT THE WATER THERE 4HRS BEFORE HIGH. GOT THERE PARKED UP WALKED TO THE MARK THEN JACK SHOUTED OVER I FORGOT MY ROD :bye2:NEVER MIND ME AND PORKY REPLIED AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR SUPER WSF MTI STORM TRIPOD YOU KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT,:roll1: AFTER A BIT MORE BANTER PORKY VERRY GENEROUSLY DECIDED TO LEND JACK HIS BEST SHIMANO ROD. FINALY TIME TO GET THE HOOKS WET. STARTED SLOWLY THEN WE STARTED TO GET BITES PORKY WAS FIRST TO CATCH A SMALL EAL THEN JACK HAD ONE THEN ME, THEN JACK AND ME CAUGHT A WHITING EACH TINY THOUGH ABOUT 4 INCH LONG. PORKY SAID THAT’S WHY WE AINT GETTING NO FISH THEY WILL BE FEEDING ON THE WHITING SO I HOOKED HIM BACK ON AND DECIDED TO USE LIVE BAIT ABOUT 5MINS LATER BANG HELL OF A BITE THEN THE ROD WAS TRYING TO BOUNCE OUT OF THE TRIPOD I STRUCK YES I’M INTO A BIG ONE WITH THE LONGBEAM DOUBLED OVER I STARTED TO BRING IT IN THE PEN 850 GOING LIKE THE CLAPPERS CAUSE WHAT EVER IT WAS IT CAME STRAIGHT FOR ME THEN 10 YARDS OUT GUTTED IT SPAT THE BAIT OUT JUST SOME WHITING LIPS LEFT ON THE HOOK:wallbash: DON’T KNOW WHAT IT WAS NEVER GOT A LOOK . CAUGHT ANOTHER TINY WHITING ON SMALL ROD DONE THE SAME THIS TIME BIG BITE AND NO BAIT LEFT ON THE HOOK. WE ALL HAD A COUPLE MORE EALS AND PORKY FINISHED UP WITH A SMALL SOLE. ALL IN ALL GOOD DAYS FISHING, A BIT OF FUN, A FEW FISH, AND A STORY TO TELL ABOUT THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY, ROLL ON NEXT WEEKEND.

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
ME PORKY AND MY BOY JACK DECIDED TO GO OUT FOR OUR WEEKLY FISH YESTERDAY SO WENT TO VEALS GOT BAIT SOME NICE LUG. GREAT READY TO GO. WHILST GOING TO PICK PORKY UP THOUGHT DAM I FORGOT TO ADD THE HOUR ON THE TIDE TIME,:bangin: NEVER MIND BETTER EARLY THAN LATE. WE DECIDED TO GO TO PORKYS SECRET MARK WE COULD HIT THE WATER THERE 4HRS BEFORE HIGH. GOT THERE PARKED UP WALKED TO THE MARK THEN JACK SHOUTED OVER I FORGOT MY ROD :bye2:NEVER MIND ME AND PORKY REPLIED AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR SUPER WSF MTI STORM TRIPOD YOU KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT,:roll1: AFTER A BIT MORE BANTER PORKY VERRY GENEROUSLY DECIDED TO LEND JACK HIS BEST SHIMANO ROD. FINALY TIME TO GET THE HOOKS WET. STARTED SLOWLY THEN WE STARTED TO GET BITES PORKY WAS FIRST TO CATCH A SMALL EAL THEN JACK HAD ONE THEN ME, THEN JACK AND ME CAUGHT A WHITING EACH TINY THOUGH ABOUT 4 INCH LONG. PORKY SAID THAT’S WHY WE AINT GETTING NO FISH THEY WILL BE FEEDING ON THE WHITING SO I HOOKED HIM BACK ON AND DECIDED TO USE LIVE BAIT ABOUT 5MINS LATER BANG HELL OF A BITE THEN THE ROD WAS TRYING TO BOUNCE OUT OF THE TRIPOD I STRUCK YES I’M INTO A BIG ONE WITH THE LONGBEAM DOUBLED OVER I STARTED TO BRING IT IN THE PEN 850 GOING LIKE THE CLAPPERS CAUSE WHAT EVER IT WAS IT CAME STRAIGHT FOR ME THEN 10 YARDS OUT GUTTED IT SPAT THE BAIT OUT JUST SOME WHITING LIPS LEFT ON THE HOOK:wallbash: DON’T KNOW WHAT IT WAS NEVER GOT A LOOK . CAUGHT ANOTHER TINY WHITING ON SMALL ROD DONE THE SAME THIS TIME BIG BITE AND NO BAIT LEFT ON THE HOOK. WE ALL HAD A COUPLE MORE EALS AND PORKY FINISHED UP WITH A SMALL SOLE. ALL IN ALL GOOD DAYS FISHING, A BIT OF FUN, A FEW FISH, AND A STORY TO TELL ABOUT THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY, ROLL ON NEXT WEEKEND.
good report mate but i suspect you left the caps lock on your comp in all the excitement!, sounds like a bass hit the whiting mate if it came at you like a train. bigger hooks and better luck next time lads

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Aw mate, shame about the lost fish!! Sounds like a great time had by all :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts