World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gromit and I got down to Bexy at about 0630/0645hrs, slight breeze blowing, (just enought to fly a kite but I forgot to take it, bug*er).:g:

A few breakers about but nothing too spectacular, set up right in front of the car park, being an inherantly lazy [email protected], this was ideal for me.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Catch Anything?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For some reason I pressed the wrong button ( I am always getting told off for that ), and it entered what is written above.

I caught a whiting, which was returned to the sea, about 1/2ib ?, also a bit later I had a dogfish, my mate clive had 3 doggies through the day.

was a very pleasant day all in all, didn't blank and it was nice to catch fish

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Gromit and I got down to Bexy at about 0630/0645hrs, slight breeze blowing, (just enought to fly a kite but I forgot to take it, bug*er).:g:

A few breakers about but nothing too spectacular, set up right in front of the car park, being an inherantly lazy [email protected], this was ideal for me.
I like that bit though, that made me chuckle heartily!

you should join D.A.B as our resident hearty chuckle maker

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
off for a top secret rig testing day now, bye

well,if you've any top secret plaice rigs for the dab meet i would love to know.absolutely no idea on the best way to fish for them as all mine have been by accident:)

sorry for hijacking this thread....it won't happen again.....honest:)

glad to see you enjoyed your day rozzerfish.:)

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
top secret rig testing day went bloody well actually, although we caught no plaice, we discovered something about the rigs in question that i never knew until later that day, and i was well pleased with them.
we are doing a tactics item in the next newsletter balnkerman

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does that mean that your secret rig testing "discovery" will add 50 yds to my woefully inadequate casting ????:secret: , so would it be in my interests to buy some rigs from you ????:g:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Does that mean that your secret rig testing "discovery" will add 50 yds to my woefully inadequate casting ????:secret: , so would it be in my interests to buy some rigs from you ????:g:
the top secret rig thing worked a trat and i was well impressed, but i have loads to make now mate!
I do not know where yo ulive in somerset but you are more than welcome to come here and have a look. Make a few up when your here and see what you think.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
top secret rig testing day went bloody well actually, although we caught no plaice, we discovered something about the rigs in question that i never knew until later that day, and i was well pleased with them.
we are doing a tactics item in the next newsletter balnkerman
cheers ian.i'm gonna need all the help i can muster for bexi:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts