World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back down to NQF this morning, fished 2 hours before low water and 1 1/2 hours after, 3 Codling caught 2 were under the lb the other was probably about 1lb 8 oz, also pulled up a huge edible Crab which fell off just as I was lifting it out of the water :mad: :mad: :mad:

Watchman in gatehouse at entrance to site wouldnt let me in this morning, says he's to stop people getting in for securtity reasons due to the G8 summat, I told him that he cant stop people coming in there's a right of way round to the battery....this he aggreed with ! but to save any hastle, I told him I would come down to the battery from the topside of the rocks. wish I was 10 years younger, forgot you need to be a mountain goat for coming down the rocks :eek:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Alright bigdunny,

What kind of an excuse is that?? :mad: The G8 summit doesn't start until the 6th of July.

Shame about the crab though - still at least you got out :rolleyes: , I'm stuck now until Sunday for getting out again. What a bummer!! :( :(

Shad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
dunny,
at least ya didnt blank, looks like fridays gonna be the day, me and me mate will dig some bait early doors and head round to culross,
dinna want any hassle from the jobsworth security freaks......

were u mumbling about bomb leads when u approached the guy and pointing knowingly at the bridge supports? :D

I suppose every bridge leading to glenrothes until july is gonna be the same until the monetary capitalists take their fat cat asses somewhere else?

im off to bed after a backbreaking shift to play with my new multiplier.
Sweet dreams
Aldo

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aldo, gimmie a time ur gonna b up at Culross m8, im off Friday, will head up to see where ya fish if thats ok.

·
Registered
44 Posts
dunny,
i sent an email and a pm for ya for fri.
low waters at 11.45am and high tide at 19.04. so will be out earlier collectin bait,probably be at culross between about 1.00 to 2.00 oclock onwards,bring a rod with ya, might be worth a few casts.
Should have plenty of lugs, a few rags,some frozen squid and mackerel,try and find some cockles and mussels (alive alive oh) to tip off baits.
All we need is the weather.

check out tides here.......

http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/index.aspx

cheers
Aldo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts