World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a nice bunch of fellas! popped down to the stall today in ramsgate market to pick up some shock as im taking a friend fishing for the first time and down want him trashing my amnesia, chatted to one of the guys for about 15 mins about the area and whats going on. didnt get his name but he did mention he is on here.

if anyone knows him let me know

if not im gonna head back next week ill get it then.

G

·
That would have been me :)

I get to chat to a lot of people as we do Ramsgate, Margate and Maidstone markets and I will happily help anyone out where I can.

I have been fishing since I was 8 and sea fishing since the age of 11 and boating since I was 18. Come along and say hello if you are passing.

ps. I am not the bald one (he is the man you need to speak to about carp and course fishing):laugh:

·
Banned
139 Posts
hi cathedral baits - just got a message you wanted to talk to me, (was left a message from a guy whose on hols in portugal) give me a call, my names phil 07548 245095 (re bait - live in margate)

·
Registered
PB BASS 75CM
7,941 Posts
hi cathedral baits - just got a message you wanted to talk to me, (was left a message from a guy whose on hols in portugal) give me a call, my names phil 07548 245095 (re bait - live in margate)
WOT BAIT can u get and how much a score

i need 200 worms every wk been let down by my digger
in a couple of times

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
200 worms a week your getting to many brownie points from somewhere I'm lucky if I drown 60 a week:secret:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That would have been me :)

I get to chat to a lot of people as we do Ramsgate, Margate and Maidstone markets and I will happily help anyone out where I can.

I have been fishing since I was 8 and sea fishing since the age of 11 and boating since I was 18. Come along and say hello if you are passing.

ps. I am not the bald one (he is the man you need to speak to about carp and course fishing):laugh:
Do you do maidstone on a tues or sat ?
cheers
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts