World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went too caley yesterday after taking family out around wales(from caerfron too barmouth)got back about 8insh so thought i go have fish now got there about 9.30 met few people i from other site left them fishing up by arches headed for caley ,why i dont but it quiter there with few people fishing ,nothing too just after high tide then doggie yes i thought thing pick up now no such luck hour later second one and then half hour later 3rd last one and baite was be strip by i thought crabs but it was not as got little bugger weever,so not that good plenty of people walking around as nor a lot had a few too many too drink and bit nosiey (girls) pop up too see what be caught at archers end not much just pin whiting.shaggy

·
Registered
644 Posts
went too caley yesterday after taking family out around wales(from caerfron too barmouth)got back about 8insh so thought i go have fish now got there about 9.30 met few people i from other site left them fishing up by arches headed for caley ,why i dont but it quiter there with few people fishing ,nothing too just after high tide then doggie yes i thought thing pick up now no such luck hour later second one and then half hour later 3rd last one and baite was be strip by i thought crabs but it was not as got little bugger weever,so not that good plenty of people walking around as nor a lot had a few too many too drink and bit nosiey (girls) pop up too see what be caught at archers end not much just pin whiting.shaggy
Never mind matey at least you got out and wet a line and you did`nt blank either well done,Del.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Unlucky Shaggy, but at least you didnt blank.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
heard fishin a bit s**t due to s**t anywhere from rhyl to colwyn bay,well done welsh water.think i will send some nice fresh locally caught fish to area manager as a gift

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
cheers guy heard cant fish rhyl due tooo leak ?shaggy
do oyu know what the problem is? cant find anything on local news sites

did find something about a new tv series starting thursday on itv wales called "Tidal Wales" about the coast and estuaries

·
Registered
123 Posts
there was a problem with a welsh water pumping station causing the back-up overflow system to kick in which unfortunatly pumps sh##te into the sea, great to see where our rates go....

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
yeah ,sewage pumping station broke down,they were hoping to get it repaired by thisafternoon but quite a lot of turds were afloat by then,just hope bass didnt misstake them for a chug bug............

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
yeah ,sewage pumping station broke down,they were hoping to get it repaired by thisafternoon but quite a lot of turds were afloat by then,just hope bass didnt misstake them for a chug bug............
............:clap:

·
Registered
405 Posts
at least you didnt blank:clap3: we took one look at the water in pensarn:yucky:that was it no fishing:ahhh:

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
at least you didnt blank:clap3: we took one look at the water in pensarn:yucky:that was it no fishing:ahhh:
yer paul it did not look good, loads of lion mane jellyfish around too .shaggy

·
Registered
449 Posts
Heard it on the news this morning about the sewage problem, but they said it was better now and the beaches were open to swimming again. Having said that, you would never get me in the water round pensarn, yuck

Things should get better for us fisherfolk then, more of a chance of a fish or two, well done shaggy for getting a fish in those conditions.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heard it on the news this morning about the sewage problem, but they said it was better now and the beaches were open to swimming again. Having said that, you would never get me in the water round pensarn, yuck

Things should get better for us fisherfolk then, more of a chance of a fish or two, well done shaggy for getting a fish in those conditions.
thank you but i wish i could get one of them sliver ones, like the one got haaaa

·
Registered
111 Posts
well you did better than me. I fished rhos point sat night. pumped a few lug and fished the flood and managed a eel (returned) and nothing else. Fished colwyn bay prom high water lunchtime sunday and not a bite apart from the barbecue i had why i was there. not even a macky. The whitebait showed for a minute but if you blinked you would have missed them. Fished rhos point on the flood again last nite. crabs stripping bait everycast. cast one out and left it for five minutes instead of fifteen just to make sure i wasn't smashing the bait. lugworm came back half eaten and nipped to bits.:giveup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts