World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
PB BASS 75CM
7,910 Posts
Hi all, does anyone have duniesky's contact details or any of the other guides aroun that area,

Thanks

Mat
hi mat p'm this guy he's got a trip out with him

if youre stating at the melia cayo coco you can get his number from the reception
he is there most mornings oicking up anglers

im sure the melia at cayo guillmara[spelling] will have details as well

My case is full of tackle? Im off on Mon to the mcg. Not going all that way with out the right gear! 5 dif rods including fly rod,Tournament Global for the heavy stuff and lighter spinning and beach rods. Taken everyone's advice, leaving the misses on the beach or by the pool, and im off fishing Ha. Got 2 days with Dunny (allegedly) Hobbycats, Pilar, Pier and channels should keep me going. If I catch, that will be a bonus, but at least Im prepared. 1st time there, but thanks to all the great reports and advice on here, I feel I have a good picture in my mind what to expect. I have fished abroad quite a bit, and I know how easy it is to build up your expectations, and then be disappointed. A small Tarpon(or a big one) and a bone fish would be great, 2 species off my "bucket list". Either way, Im going to enjoy myself. Thanks again guys for all the valuable info supplied here.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Mathew, Im off on Monday. These are the contact details I have for Dunny, and 3 others. Dunny Email [email protected] tel 52822473
Alex, 52895580, Yordan, 52633299 email [email protected]
Abel, 5352908476.

It took Dunny about 3 weeks for him to reply? I have got to ring him when I get there, and he says he will arrange to meet me there. From all the research I have done on this site, it appears he can be unreliable, but he is the best. Alex is connected to Dunny, as it appears you sometimes get Alex, when youve booked Dunny? Including Taxi or Hire car, plus tip the latest price I have heard is 320 ccu

I will update when I get back. Cheers Bob

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey I wouldn't worry about getting Alex instead. We went out with him a couple of years a go and he was very good. Couldn't in any way fault him, the weather was horrendous but he worked his ass off all day to get us on fish and we had a good day.
Last year never saw Duni around and boats off the beach were a struggle. I did see Jordan a couple of times and he could be an option. He's not got the same rep as Duni but if he can get you off shore and is reliable then worth a go.
That's the only problem there such limited numbers of boats that people struggle to get trips especially when you only have a 2 week window and it's so popular

Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts