World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys. I've put a video on YouTube from May when we were last there.
I'm no Alfred Hitchcock when it comes to movies (he's far better looking) so be lenient with me.
Heres the link.....

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Smashing video. Love the audio on the long runs

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am not a boat angler but really enjoyed watching your video, thanks for posting

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
That was Ignatio wasn’t it? On the way to Santa Maria lighthouse by any chance?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Good no nonsense guy.. we turned up for a trip with him and expected a day in the mangroves, but he was buzzing when we got there... we worked out he was taking us “out” the Canadian I was with had never been to CSM lighthouse before with him and he was excited.. great day out on the water and the Canadian guy had a nice Cubara plus loads of Baras and King Mackeral. I was meant to be seeing him in December for another trip or two, but he passed away in June, just two months after that trip.. so glad we got out and he had his “best trip ever with Ignatio”

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dave:
I dropped off your 5 lanyards with head of security at Melia Cayo Guillermo on Friday, September 20, 2019 for you. Hope you can still go to Cuba without Thomas Cook in October.
Regards to all.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Y
Dave:
I dropped off your 5 lanyards with head of security at Melia Cayo Guillermo on Friday, September 20, 2019 for you. Hope you can still go to Cuba without Thomas Cook in October.
Regards to all.
Yeah thanks Richard.
The guys are the Melia told me you were there.
Tight lines!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts