World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went minehead today, target was codling and ray.

Bloody windy, different direction than forecast and about 10-15mph stronger.
P1shed down.

Total fish, one strap eel for me, one eel n two tings for @challengeFish_

On the flood the wind died and the rain stopped, which was pleasant, but still no fish.

Good to catch up with a mate and go fishing, but the actual fishing was pants unfortunately.

On the bright side, after some reel swapping I now have a Daiwa Saltist to play with.

Pics

578D7CBA-81D2-4AB3-89E1-ADA514995CA0.jpeg

87F029CF-4BB0-427A-B780-B2DFEA410795.jpeg

Made us chuckle

5A619877-E90C-4304-88A0-E26E489C053F.jpeg

3A65484C-EF34-4CE7-B94C-4C086CBDBE7C.jpeg

Okay, so I did do a report of sorts :BigGrin:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
They look like skips lets call them skips railway thingy skips shame about the fishing tho mate not looking good out there till Sunday now still hopeing there’s a widow on sat but not looking great :(

·
Registered
15,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look like skips lets call them skips railway thingy skips shame about the fishing tho mate not looking good out there till Sunday now still hopeing there’s a widow on sat but not looking great :(
They were on railway anyway :unsure:

Yea, I’ve got tomorrow off, that’s gonna be a duvet day!

Wouldn’t mind doing something Sat but as you say it’s looking a bit gnarly at the moment.

We actually wanted to go to Chesil today but didn’t think it was worth it on that forecast.

Might be a Chesil window Sunday for the locals, but too far for me with work the next day :(

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
There will be plenty of things for you to catch this weekend if you go out , mainly trees and tons of weed

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well if you CBA to do a report, I'd hate to see the length of a report you did want to do.

Beat the blank at least, hope the next session is more fruitful for you mate :)

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
There will be plenty of things for you to catch this weekend if you go out , mainly trees and tons of weed
Yep not hopefull of getting out Jhon Sunday will be great but not aloud out cause of holiday winds not dying off up ere till 7 but reckon there will still be a fair old swell but we can only hope :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts