World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Left the house at 8.00 am me, my 2 oldest boys and my brow drove straight to kidwelly to dig our mudrag and then by 2.00 pm over to cefin sidan set up first hour nothing and then the action began with my 2nd oldest (rhys) pulling in his 1st ever bass only 7 inches but he was over the moon , 2nd in was my oldest boy (ryan) with a bass of 8 inches but e was chuffed with his 1st ever bass so they were onto me an my brow about not catching :laugh: and then bang my rod was almost bouncing off the rest ,i grabbed it and thought oh nice bass by here and to my suprise it was my 1st ever mullet :clap2: from there on it was all bass .... got home at 9.30pm went to save the pics from my phone onto the memory card and the card wasnt in my phone:wallbash:
I WILL ADD THE PICS MONDAY

ME, 5 BASS ,1 MULLET :yahoo:
BROW, 6 BASS
RYAN ,4 BASS
RHYS, 6 BASS
ALL FISH RETURNED SAFE AND WELL
end off a brill week and now its back to work:sad:

THATS MY BOYS COMPLEETLY HOOKED AND THE MISSES HAPPY
2 IN 1 THATS HOW ITS DONE ...LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Left the house at 8.00 am me, my 2 oldest boys and my brow drove straight to kidwelly to dig our mudrag and then by 2.00 pm over to cefin sidan set up first hour nothing and then the action began with my 2nd oldest (rhys) pulling in his 1st ever bass only 7 inches but he was over the moon , 2nd in was my oldest boy (ryan) with a bass of 8 inches but e was chuffed with his 1st ever bass so they were onto me an my brow about not catching :laugh: and then bang my rod was almost bouncing off the rest ,i grabbed it and thought oh nice bass by here and to my suprise it was my 1st ever mullet :clap2: from there on it was all bass .... got home at 9.30pm went to save the pics from my phone onto the memory card and the card wasnt in my phone:wallbash:
I WILL ADD THE PICS MONDAY

ME, 5 BASS ,1 MULLET :yahoo:
BROW, 6 BASS
RYAN ,4 BASS
RHYS, 6 BASS
ALL FISH RETURNED SAFE AND WELL
end off a brill week and now its back to work:sad:
9.36pm we got back:bleh:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice session mate, well done on the mullet....still waiting to get my first mullet of the year!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
good on you col and titch nice to see the boys enjoying themselves always good to pass the hobby on good report n tight lines to you all:clap:

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
Very well done to all . Great report as well. Not very often do we see golden grey mullet caught on the sidan. Who knows , we might start getting the same numbers and quality fish they get on Llangennith?

·
Team Rig Maker
19,827 Posts
Very well done to all . Great report as well. Not very often do we see golden grey mullet caught on the sidan. Who knows , we might start getting the same numbers and quality fish they get on Llangennith?
that would be great Rog

good report and pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts