World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a_bozzy fished cefin sidan tonight with a_bozzys brother and our mate jonesy all in all not a bad night plenty of action! total results were:

me- small scoolie bass
a_bozzy- 2 flounders
jonesy- 2 schoolies one about a pound and half and a small flounder
a_bozzys brother- 2 flounders one of a nice size.

All fish came to lug worm and fish were returned alive.

G

·
Me and a_bozzy fished cefin sidan tonight with a_bozzys brother and our mate jonesy all in all not a bad night plenty of action! total results were:

me- small scoolie bass
a_bozzy- 2 flounders
jonesy- 2 schoolies one about a pound and half and a small flounder
a_bozzys brother- 2 flounders one of a nice size.

All fish came to lug worm and fish were returned alive.
nice sess mate we went everywhere yesturday we had loads of dabs then went to porteynon then on the way back to guys stuck on the cliff top they were only holding on the grass we stayed till the lifeboat turned up g/e give the gps numbers next thing big yellow seaking came in and plucked them off.lucky ending:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice sess mate we went everywhere yesturday we had loads of dabs then went to porteynon then on the way back to guys stuck on the cliff top they were only holding on the grass we stayed till the lifeboat turned up g/e give the gps numbers next thing big yellow seaking came in and plucked them off.lucky ending:clap3: :clap3:
Well done on the fishing mate!:clap3: The guys were lucky that could of been nasty! well done for staying to help:clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
where was the tide lads when you started going out/in or in between. tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Registered
693 Posts
cracking little sesh there lads, nice one:clap3: , never fished there before, but might give it a go now after reading you thread.:g:
Tight lines.........:) :) :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice one lads it was my first fishing outing with my son and husband and i caught 3 doggies. my new rod is doing me proud, my son caught 3 doggies as well and my husband came in last, with 2, not happy with that especially as mine were the biggest ha

the knap was lovely today went down early and fished the tide down.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where was the tide lads when you started going out/in or in between. tightlines andy ilsf..
We started fishing bout 6 45 and the tide was on its way in we dont bother fishing it out when we are on the beach as we dont like chasing it down the beac
h! cheers for the replys it was a good sesh! cant wait till next time!

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
We started fishing bout 6 45 and the tide was on its way in we dont bother fishing it out when we are on the beach as we dont like chasing it down the beac
h! cheers for the replys it was a good sesh! cant wait till next time!
hi m8 i've fished there for many yrs and through trial/error and a bit of luck when we got the tide state /times wrong we found that 2 hrs before low then 4 hrs back up works great my biggest ever bass was caught there 1 hr before low in august and i have missed bigger ones since then .after fishing 4 hrs up walk back up to high water level have a cuppa and then fish over high water like i said it works for me through trying and trying and again oh and once i was wading out ready to drop a quality black bait in and felt banging on my legs thinking it was a log or something looked down with my petzle and saw bass swimming everywhere yep sidan great place lets hope the netters dont ruin it..andy ilsf....:)

·
Registered
980 Posts
where abouts do you fish andy we have been twice and each time weve fished in front of c,park f is there any other areas which fish better cheers.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
where abouts do you fish andy we have been twice and each time weve fished in front of c,park f is there any other areas which fish better cheers.
what we do is park inside the park walk through the dunes turn right onto beach and walk up for 20 mins or like i do which is allways fish the night tides there as they do produce more turn right and head for the lights accross the water at pendine/llanstephan in the far distance again walk for 20 mins then head down to low water.hope this helps you let me know how you got on yeh?hey are you coming to the wales v engand rematch in may?if so see you there tightlines andy ILSF.....:) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts