World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the beach at ten fished till 4am 3 schoolies 2 small flounder distinct lack of Mayweed except up at the Paul which was unfishable.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Poach but they weren't really big enough to be called bass-maybe Ba..... or if a small cod is a codling these were - well babies really :) :confused:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
they are still fish. and i told you to get to bed? didn,t i?or have you been, the mrs left me on the sofa last nite, thats why i was up so early this morning, but it was ok , she left me a blanker? """" oh" i mean a blanket" mmmmmmmmm? mixed up then for some reason/blanker" what the hells that m8?........

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whisper it but.............if you count the small ones (which being Llanelli fish give great big bites and fight like hell-cos they is HARD innit) I havn't blanked for over a month now so open invitation guys -go West

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm ashamed to know this but in my younger days I was a DJ

Village People

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
who are village people? i,m too young to know this you see? "who,s the only gay in the villargeeeeeeee"?

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah like poach has never done the Y.M.C.A. dance drunk on a Saturday night hee hee :)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol poach. Skip the comp we heard about on Sunday was won with a 7 1/2 lb bass with a four pounder taking second. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Roller, lets hope he caught it & didn't take it with him (that has been known), & lets hope that when he got to the prize table somebody hadn't pinched his prize like they did mine!
Not suprised there were fish caught, when the wind dropped on Saturday night the surf conditions must have been perfect for Sunday. I see Landy is destroying that new toy of his on a regular basis! Now I know why he has the towrope wrapped around his FRONT bumper to be towed, instead of at the back for towing!
blueskip

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol ----on the beach again this morning but due to a loittle too much grolsch last night only got there just as the tide was turning no fish, undaunted off to burry port to fish the 1st couple of hours of the ebb not a bite. So I went to collect crabs and realised why--the bloody channel has shifted and I was probably fishing in about 2" of water :( still 1st blank for a long time so mustn't grumble, I'll probably give it another go tomorrow morning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts