World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have just started sea fishing again after a 10 break, could you tell me the best bait and rigs to use at cefn sidan in the summer and winter these days, i suppose its not changed much in 10 years, i was usin lug/rag worm and mackrel.

Also could anyone tell me any other fishing spots in the swansea and carmarthenshire area

Many thanks
Bryn

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi, i have just started sea fishing again after a 10 break, could you tell me the best bait and rigs to use at cefn sidan in the summer and winter these days, i suppose its not changed much in 10 years, i was usin lug/rag worm and mackrel.

Also could anyone tell me any other fishing spots in the swansea and carmarthenshire area

Many thanks
Bryn
welcome2 wsf nut house fella well i know a angler who could help you out he might let you go with him he knows cen sidan like the back o hes hands it jase gave hin a pm.AND I THINK YOU SHOULD GET THIS MOVED INTO THE WALES FROUM DUDE tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.