World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the pass cost me hoovering the entire house in the morning but it was worth it. Only had about 5 or 6 schoolies but...............the 7 year old caught her first ever fish a flounder of about a pound and the 5 year old had 1st a schoolie of about 6" which she put back(also her 1st ever fish) and then last cast, she'd got bored and was playing on the beach I went to pull her rod in could feel something on so tried calling her but she didn't hear then it came to the surface and I could see it was a half decent bass. Checking quickly to see it was well hooked I put it back and let it swim out about 20 yards then ran back up the beach to get her and help her reel it in. Christ it was worth it for the look on her face. I couldn't get the electronic weighing scales to work and didn't have a tape so I had to guess she could take it home, don't think too bad of me guys but it was only 37.5 cm not 39 but I'd take it on the chin anyway. Not having much luck with electronics but the bloody camera's not working either or you'd have had pictures of the both of them-I'll try and do it tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Nice one Paid4.
I still remember the look on my lads face when he caught his first fish.
Half pound codling at Cleveleys,,the photo of him holding it up still brings a smile to my face.
Many more happy fishing days with the kids to come mate.

Terry F. :)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Terry it was bloody brilliant can't help contrasting though me with the kids catching fish or poor old Ian at the same time fishing with Prawn and his mum :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
:) its pure bliss to watch your child catch there first fish.the photos always bring a smille and a chuckle. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts