World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi went rays to meet up with timberwolf last nite ,after a bit of chat headed up a55 following timber who got there in end after a detour via vally and holyhead haaaaaa,parked up by the builds and whent for walk too see where fish ,cracking place to fish and timber we will fish where we said next.we started fish about 7insh very slow shane a crack bite and hell job bring it in but it got away plenty of crabs striping bait shane got first fish a whiting which came well into nite after that it was whiting followed by blenty of doggies caught on lug for me and mac for shane,shane lad whent for kip so he missed his fish on his rod,he be gutted ,i left at 1 shane still going not heard if got anything this morning,shane great company u and your lad are allways enjoble ,clint on wall looks great thanks shaggy

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
hi went rays to meet up with timberwolf last nite ,after a bit of chat headed up a55 following timber who got there in end after a detour via vally and holyhead haaaaaa,parked up by the builds and whent for walk too see where fish ,cracking place to fish and timber we will fish where we said next.we started fish about 7insh very slow shane a crack bite and hell job bring it in but it got away plenty of crabs striping bait shane got first fish a whiting which came well into nite after that it was whiting followed by blenty of doggies caught on lug for me and mac for shane,shane lad whent for kip so he missed his fish on his rod,he be gutted ,i left at 1 shane still going not heard if got anything this morning,shane great company u and your lad are allways enjoble ,clint on wall looks great thanks shaggy
you want to get him to answer his phone
tells you to ring him them bloody ignores it:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you want to get him to answer his phone
tells you to ring him them bloody ignores it:)
U BE LUCKY HIS MISSES WAS ALSO TRY TO GET HIM TOO :clap2: FORGOT TOO SAY THAT BOYS IN BLUE CAME UP TOO SEE WHAT WE UP TOO, IS IT A PLACE U TAKE YOUR MISSES FOR A CHAT?LIKE THEY DO AT PENSARN:clap2: SHAGGY

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
U BE LUCKY HIS MISSES WAS ALSO TRY TO GET HIM TOO :clap2: FORGOT TOO SAY THAT BOYS IN BLUE CAME UP TOO SEE WHAT WE UP TOO, IS IT A PLACE U TAKE YOUR MISSES FOR A CHAT?LIKE THEY DO AT PENSARN:clap2: SHAGGY
we were at pensarn but we didnt take shanes missus honest:whistling :)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i've tried posting my full report of the weekend but it wont let me, it says i can only use 10 images, but full report is on TSF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts