World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i was young i used look at the magazines sea angler ect... and think to myself, i wish that was me! been sea fishing now for about 25 years and never had my photo in a mag before.

so you could imagine my suprize when my son bought and brought a sea angler home.

suprize was not the word when i opend it. as in the centre double page was this of my son Nathan

http://worldseafishing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9503&stc=1&d=1175263190

verry, verry, verry, verry chuffed:) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
since i was young i used look at the magazines sea angler ect... and think to myself, i wish that was me! been sea fishing now for about 25 years and never had my photo in a mag before.

so you could imagine my suprize when my son bought and brought a sea angler home.

suprize was not the word when i opend it. as in the centre double page was this of my son Nathan

http://worldseafishing.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9503&stc=1&d=1175263190

verry, verry, verry, verry chuffed:) :)
Hi roamor well done mate was that photo taken on the english and welsh match tight lines

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Hi roamor well done mate was that photo taken on the english and welsh match tight lines
Yes mate. Your in it aswell:clap2: Just not as big a photo,well actually its only 1inch by 1inch:lmao: :lmao: But you got a mention about how chuffed you was by winning the celtic cup hehehe!!!!

Nice one on the double page photo nathan:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
439 Posts
thought I would get a copy and have a little look, good article with a few good photos, so most of the guys should be in there somewhere, I am, the one lobbing the bait out on the back of the centre page, so well pleased, and a copy to keep I think. Rocklings in there as well, with a mention, well done to nathan for making the centre pages, a nice photo, and a big thankyou to Henry for the story and pic's, hope to make the next match, wondered if Henry will be at that one.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
cracking write up by henry:clap3: :clap3:
good pics and if you really strain you can just about make me out in the team pic.....lol:clap2: :clap2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts