World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking about buying a pair of 13' 6" century cm rods does anyone have any advice on these rods, i fish mainly the bristol channel and chesil, are these rods suitale for both venues?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
just sold a pair myself and miss them already they truly are a great all rounder i have fished harsh tides and heavy grounds and they fished just as well as they would on clean ground good bit of kit by century.

·
Registered
82 Posts
easy to compress and will handle most situations I think, I had one, sold it, regret it now, are you looking at the ones on ebay? Its a slim blank which casts any style well. If your buying second hand, watcg you dont pay over the odds, they generally go for around £120ish

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
best all rounder ive ever had,been using them for about 3-1/2 years now over all types of ground only pair of rods i will never sell:kissing:
got one for 99p on ebay the other day (if it turns up) i will have 3:) :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
brill rod for mixed duty - compare well with anything - the bag is quality - and the reducer is for casting too and a good length.

buy it!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice i'll think i'll put a dent in the credit card and get a pair

·
Registered
82 Posts
go for it mate, im sure you wont be dissapointed, they are not mega stiff, just incase you think they are, but brilliant allrounder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts