World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to mention,walking back down the beach at the end of the fishing,my nephew and I did a bit of housekeeping for the lazy buggers that leave their unused baits still in the plastic bags/boxes,there were sandeeks still packaged,squid still in the boxes,Ammo Mackeral still sealed up,if you are to idle to take your rubbish off the beach with you at least empty the stuff out of the packaging so the seagulls can have a bit of breakfast guys,theres just a few that give us all a bad name leaving rubbish on the beach

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ah, I bet that was bloody Lawrence, he never takes his Bait home.
If you fish along side of him you can usually pick up enough to keep you going for about a Fortnights fishing when he leaves. lol (sorry Lawrence hehe)
I am really sorry to hear that it is difficult now to get down Chale, and as my climbing days are long gone and as I may give it a good bash over Easter you may see me feet up then?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would that be Lightyiow as in Andy Light perchance?If so you are younger than me!On a dry day,with one hand free you can get down there,but I really wouldnt like to come back up in the dark,there were three seperate offenders to the left probably from Fri/Say night,I guess everyone wants to catch an Undulate at the moment

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Cheers M8,
for the info about getting down chale. Its a shame as I have fished the back all my life but feel that I should not go to these places now on my own because of my age if you know what I mean, but what I do now is to look over the cliff and see if there is anyone fishing,then I know that if a problem occurs then help is not far away.
No sorry, I am not andylight but I am from Ryde!
Cheerzz
john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts