World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Chale Bay yesterday,very awkward descent,when are the f*****g Council going to sort the steps out?We fished down at the waterfall,water was slightly discoloured but pretty flat,had three Pollack for five hours fishing,there were a pair of Peregrine Falcons nesting above us which past the time cos the fishing certainly didnt get the pulses racing,wouldnt like to attempt getting down there at night but then Im not a spring chicken anymore.Going back up the steps in the afternoon a brown and white blur shot past me and hit the path with a resounding thud,it must have dropped 30 feet or so,got up,shook itself,staggered around in a couple of circles and then trotted off looking for its distraught owners,kerist these Jack russells are tough

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,twas ok Dave,I was disgusted with all the mess down there,lot of dead Pout just left on the beach as well,I dont understand why the gulls didnt clear them up tho?Whereabouts do you go down Brooke once you have hit the beach assuming you go down from the car park,I dont know it very well,only fished there once and spent half the night shooing a fox away from the bait board

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that Dave,theres a "biggun"on the 19th,mite go down there from work and give it a look,my old lady likes to go fishing and Brooke is one of the few places she is happy to walk to(cos its easy)dont like to be losing to many grippers the price of the buggers these days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts