World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the neph and a work collegue of his did Chale Sat,I fell on my Arse going down much to the amusement of nephew,unluckily my pack bore the brunt of 16 stone falling on it and am down to one fully servicable fixed spool now.........life sux sometimes.Lighty,your a bloody hero getting down there at your age matey,thanx for the info re Caves.We headed all the way down to second point,there were a coupla wrinklys sunbathing naked at the waterfall which put us off stopping there...had they been young nubile females it would have been another story but I digress.The water was slightly coloured which gave us a bit of hope and neph caught a Bass quite early which he wanted to keep but we persuaded him to return it(he was still bitchin driving home)but other than a Spider crab we blanked Im afraid,couldnt even contact any Mackerel.We fished the better part of the ebb,knocked it on the head at 5 - ah well,we gotta get lucky sometime.I borrowed a 525mag from a mate at work and after initial trepidation was outcasting my slightly bent fixed spool

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I am glad you got there and back safely mate, tis a bit of a hike I know, you just gotta take it easy going down the last bit: I do.
Sorry to learn that you didn't connect, yooooouuuuu should have gone right?

lighty

·
Registered
124 Posts
I remember sliding down the last bit a few years ago I wouldn't have minded but I was trying to get up after a nights fishing.

Had to go and see a chiropractor a few days later. :schmoll:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Unlucky snoopy, got to be out fishing to catch something though, more than I managed. Glad you didn't fall on my 525 mag, I know they are pretty robust but I am not sure if even they are that tough!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts