World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a bash down the chanel 2day as the ffa match was canceld due to the wind being bad ended up with 4 eels one of them was a decent size near the 2lb mark and the flounders were a lb half nice meaty flounders they were so not a bad day realy had a visit from the super green great advice as always from the old goat so ended up with 4 eels and 2 flounders and i saw a decent mullet jump rite out the water right in front of me im sure they do it on to wind us anglers up

·
Registered
263 Posts
no bill i told him another little spot i no went down to see him he was in the wrong spot so i shouted him down and put him where i told him to go in the first place i was with him for over an hour and a bit and he had a bite every cast while i was with him the eel he had when i was with him was 2pound it was like him thick i said he should get 8fish or over he had some good bites when i was with him he was just unluckey they never hooked he was doing everything wright i was watching him i told him when you are flounder fishing when you get a bite sit on your hands for 5mins told him not to jump up and strike them but he is like a cat waiting to pounce on his rod had to pull him away from his rod a couple of times he is doing ok cheers peter

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no bill i told him another little spot i no went down to see him he was in the wrong spot so i shouted him down and put him where i told him to go in the first place i was with him for over an hour and a bit and he had a bite every cast while i was with him the eel he had when i was with him was 2pound it was like him thick i said he should get 8fish or over he had some good bites when i was with him he was just unluckey they never hooked he was doing everything wright i was watching him i told him when you are flounder fishing when you get a bite sit on your hands for 5mins told him not to jump up and strike them but he is like a cat waiting to pounce on his rod had to pull him away from his rod a couple of times he is doing ok cheers peter
blody hell that must of took u about 3 hours to write that but u were right what u told me wait a bit b4 strikeing went quite for a hour after u went then it came bk on after that with a eel then a flounder the same size as the first one so i packed up on a high

1 - 7 of 7 Posts