World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
matt hayes fishes redwick and llangenith beach if you got nothing else to do watch this its a good en:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
its that episode that made me decide to Contact Dave Lewis to have a bit of a meet down there in July..Also for an article in Sea Angler!
hi marcus that article in sea angler was it about dave's childhood camping on burry holmes?it was in about 5/6 yrs ago or maybe longer a good read it was made me want to go there and do it which i did and caught nowt exept flatties how times change eh?when you going in july m8?give us a pm and i could tag along if you dont mind daiwint you up for this m8?tightlines andy ILSF..:) :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi marcus that article in sea angler was it about dave's childhood camping on burry holmes?it was in about 5/6 yrs ago or maybe longer a good read it was made me want to go there and do it which i did and caught nowt exept flatties how times change eh?when you going in july m8?give us a pm and i could tag along if you dont mind daiwint you up for this m8?tightlines andy ILSF..:) :)
yeah andy no probs will be a laugh m8:clap3: :giveup:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Havent done the article yet dude...

End of July..theres a thread about it in the Meets/Charity Forums!
hi marcus crossed lines i think cos dave wrote an article as i said yrs ago in sea angler sharing his childhood mems of burry holmes maybe he's reliving it lol. anyway it's a good mark bit of a walk but if you stay on the island and make use of the time your marrooned it's ok baits i used there were razor/sand eel/black/and feathers for the maccy did'nt catch any bass though but the veiws made up for that..ilsf....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts