World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys fishing not to good only caught 1 small Pollack but it was good to meet new people my thanks to trev for arranging the meet and venue. I think you are right trev no good ray comming along if he is going to bring all that rain with him its going to take ages to dry me stuff out.
Regards
Dave

·
Registered
248 Posts
Rain again, next time theres a drought we will get Trev to organise a meet, and Ray to do his rain dance. How did everyone get on, and how many turned up, I will try and make the next meet, Tight lines Rob.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Nice to meet Trev & Dave, didn't get to speak to Raymond, he was further up the beach and i couldn't be bothered with the walking :)

I caught - erm, s*d all :) got nice n' wet though, luckily i took my mrs, who started complaining about the rain, so i left early using that as my excuse lol, the beaches haven't been good at all for me so far this year.

On a plus note, when i got up yesterday morning, it seemed there was a weather window to get my boat out, so hooked her up and drove down to Orford, i'll post a seperate report on that.

AL ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts