World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend & i hit Chapel point on sat night, long trip from ipswich for few hours, but who dares and all that...:fish:

Great night for fishing, high tide at about 11:30. We were loaded with crab from Markhams of ipswich and some frozen crab from trip down Selsey week before.

Very nice beach to fish, tide comes in a very long way, which i might add was v.clean. Weed became a real problem at times.

Only a flat to show for efforts which was clearly very hungry, managing to hook himself on a 4.0 manta loaded with crab. Fish were more than likely there to be caught had, i think we might of caught more but we were only aiming for the hounds...

Would recomend venue. Have no idea why we caught so little. Any one who can advise our fish'less efforts would be apreciated.

Regards Karl

·
Registered
265 Posts
Constant hammering and noise from the pile driving being carried out from the new wind turbines which are being erected has done the sport no good. Since they started pile driving day and night off our coast the fishing has gone right off.:bangin::bangin::bangin:
Winkle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.