World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my mate{mygodcod} fished chapel point last night and this morning and i must say what a great time we both had.Never fished there before as it is a bit of a treck from doncaster but will be back.Weather wonderful with clear starey skys and a deserted beach. Am at peace with the world.Had nothing till after full tide then my mate had a whiting then in the space ov a hour i had a codling at about 2 pounds a flattie ov about 1/2 and a nice sized eel and finished with a small whiting then it went dead again.Good company,Good dhal,Good weather and Good fishing what more can you ask for NOTHING !!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I will second that mate.
Its a cracking setting and a nice safe beach. Things didn't look promising at first with a jet ski zipping through the chanel when we arrived but a flick of my thumb in the direction in which he should head surprisingly did the trick. Next time we will fish it downtide up and maybe things may improve, for me that is (one small Whiting and an (eel landed on my mates rod) when he was faffing about) Lol
A good Eve/night

1 - 2 of 2 Posts