World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived at 4pm with Dazzawho gave me a lift but was not fishing,Jabez and his mate Paul,set up both rods with 2 hook clipdowns and baited with fresh blacks/yellows and tipped with squid and it was decent fishing from first chuck in.There was very little run on a flat sea and no weed at all .By the time it got to HW i had had 7 whiting and 4 dabs , Paul was catching at around the same rate but with more dabs than tings and Jabez was just feeding the shrimps i think lol. Packed up at around 7.30 i finnished with 14 whiting and 7 dabs,Paul had 14 dabs and 7 whiting and Jabez had 4 whiting and 3 dabs i think.
Thanks again to dazza for the lift and a great night with good company.

·
Registered
225 Posts
was a good session for the 3 of you, It was actually quite pleasant to spend time on the beach chatting and catching up instead of fishing !
looking forward to the next venture
regards Darren

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Arrived at 4pm with Dazzawho gave me a lift but was not fishing,Jabez and his mate Paul,set up both rods with 2 hook clipdowns and baited with fresh blacks/yellows and tipped with squid and it was decent fishing from first chuck in.There was very little run on a flat sea and no weed at all .By the time it got to HW i had had 7 whiting and 4 dabs , Paul was catching at around the same rate but with more dabs than tings and Jabez was just feeding the shrimps i think lol. Packed up at around 7.30 i finnished with 14 whiting and 7 dabs,Paul had 14 dabs and 7 whiting and Jabez had 4 whiting and 3 dabs i think.
Thanks again to dazza for the lift and a great night with good company.
hi ya frazer, im very surprised darren did not bring his rods :blink: lol
great to here the whiting have finally arrived up there and you all caught well.
i think it wont be to long before we get hit by the tail end of the american storm ?
more winds and messy sea's. well done to you all again and darren can i book you for a NN run during the week lol [taxi] :clap3:
kev

·
Registered
225 Posts
hi ya frazer, im very surprised darren did not bring his rods :blink: lol
great to here the whiting have finally arrived up there and you all caught well.
i think it wont be to long before we get hit by the tail end of the american storm ?
more winds and messy sea's. well done to you all again and darren can i book you for a NN run during the week lol [taxi] :clap3:
kev
lol kev, I had the rods in the car, but as my folks are going away for 3 weeks I decided to go spend a bit of time with them, I was tempted....... but tbh is was great to walk the beach and chat, as you will know, if 3 or 4 of you fish, the ones on the ends don`t do much socializing.....................
as for a nn trip, we`ll sort something in the next couple of weeks :thumbs:

regards Darren

·
Registered
312 Posts
Jabez was just feeding the shrimps.

And so the micky taking starts. :spiteful:

That was a trying session.

I was against it tho last night...Frazer unbelievable casting killed off..:whistling anychance of a fish getting to my bait.

Pauls ideal session started off...:crazy:slowly but again intercepted anyfish getting to my bait.

I did learn somethings and that was errrr........it is still better than work :clap2:

Anyhows...C U Next Tuesday...

Ahhh..or maybe tomorrow bright and early. :fishing1:

Jabez

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.