World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll1: :roll1: :yahoo: :clap3: :clap3: HI LADS , PAT AND DAVE WENT TO CHAPEL TODAY AND HAD A GOOD DAY THEY HAD A NICE TWO AND A HALF POUND BASS AND ANOTHER MATE HAD A 4 POUND CODLING,THEY WERE ONLY OUT 50 YARDS ,PLUS A GOOD SIZE FLOUNDER THE ONLY THINK WAS PAT TIP BROKE ON HIS ROD LUCKY HIS BROTHER HAD A SPARE ROD , IWILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK MAYBE ON WEDNESDAY ,,,,,,,,,,RAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU ARE AFTER LUGS YOU CAN RING PAT OR DAVE ON [01945 780824] NEEDS A DAYS NOTICE THEY ARE SOME GOOD LADS JUST SAY I GAVE YOU THER PHONE NUMBER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
:roll1: :roll1: :yahoo: :clap3: :clap3: HI LADS , PAT AND DAVE WENT TO CHAPEL TODAY AND HAD A GOOD DAY THEY HAD A NICE TWO AND A HALF POUND BASS AND ANOTHER MATE HAD A 4 POUND CODLING,THEY WERE ONLY OUT 50 YARDS ,PLUS A GOOD SIZE FLOUNDER THE ONLY THINK WAS PAT TIP BROKE ON HIS ROD LUCKY HIS BROTHER HAD A SPARE ROD , IWILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK MAYBE ON WEDNESDAY ,,,,,,,,,,RAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU ARE AFTER LUGS YOU CAN RING PAT OR DAVE ON [01945 780824] NEEDS A DAYS NOTICE THEY ARE SOME GOOD LADS JUST SAY I GAVE YOU THER PHONE NUMBER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:clap2: :clap2:
nice to hear the bass are around.. smoothies to follow.:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi Ray, nice to see your mates catching some good fish, were they fishing with lug or crab, Hope to see you at the meet if I can get time off work? Tight lines Rob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts