World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myself and pud went to chapel today weather was fine sea was good , we started fishing at 11/00 but most of the time the rods did not move AND WAS PUTING BAIT ON TO FEED THE CRABS , it was some time before i had a bite and all i had was a small dab back to feeding the crabs, then pud had a turbot not to big after that it was very quite so lads i hope that next week there will be more about , trev will see you on the 16/5/07 at chapel point ,,,,,,ray ,,,,,,,,,,what time:roll1: :clap3: :preachon: :preachon: :preachon:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
myself and pud went to chapel today weather was fine sea was good , we started fishing at 11/00 but most of the time the rods did not move AND WAS PUTING BAIT ON TO FEED THE CRABS , it was some time before i had a bite and all i had was a small dab back to feeding the crabs, then pud had a turbot not to big after that it was very quite so lads i hope that next week there will be more about , trev will see you on the 16/5/07 at chapel point ,,,,,,ray ,,,,,,,,,,what time:roll1: :clap3: :preachon: :preachon: :preachon:
well ray, at least you didn't blank again !!!! better tides next week so should be more fish about. hoping to have breakfast in the cafe at 1ish. then its all systems go go go... see you on 16th trev :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts