World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.i have hired mumbles pier 2 july for an all nite fish - in ,from 8pm to 8,30 am.this is to raise some money towards a therepy room for Caerphilly Childrens Centre,for children with special needs.limited places,£10 ea ,all prodeeds to the centre.leave msg or phone me to register.07957210339 ta

P

·
0 Posts
I have a few questions to ask first, they may appear stupid but I would like to knoe:

(1) does that include the rod fee that the pier charges??

(2) Is it under match conditions, ie. only one rod i use at a time, maximum of 3 hooks

(3) Is it deemed pleasure fishing with the proceeds to a worthwile cause, I am from Caerphilly and I would like to support this event.

(4) What is the maximum number you want there?

I would also like to know the answers to the above questions first.

I might be able to pursuade a few people to come along and support the event.

If I don't make it, good luck!

P

·
0 Posts
Brand said:
hi all.i have hired mumbles pier 2 july for an all nite fish - in ,from 8pm to 8,30 am.this is to raise some money towards a therepy room for Caerphilly Childrens Centre,for children with special needs.limited places,£10 ea ,all prodeeds to the centre.leave msg or phone me to register.07957210339 ta
I can count on 2, myself and a good friend from the area!

I might be able to get some more as well!

P

·
0 Posts
kelvindavies11 said:
count me in, i fancy that, also please can answer the questions phil asked lol.
kelvin
I have the answers

It is NOT a match, it is a pleasure fish for a worthwhile charity.
You can fish as many rods as you want, within reason.

Semtex/stun grenades are banned, just in case one goes off under your feet ;-)

No rod charges

And I am allowed to float fish as well :)

And as a fellow Rock whatsit, the ewe-rine (sorry Mr. Moderator, it is the only way I could put this without falling foul of the bad language issue, it will not happen again, honest guv), will taken out of each other as well. All par for the course!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Brand, barring a "cant get out of it" situation (which my wife occasionally springs on me, claiming that I have known about it for months!) I will be there as well. Doubt if I will last until 0830, but I will do a couple of hours after the 0340am high tide, by then I will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, loud enough to keep the rest of the pier awake!
blueskip

P

·
0 Posts
kelvindavies11 said:
so whats the the plan we pay when we get there??? about how many are you expecting there???

kelvin
I am still waiting to hear from the guy organising it??

I assume so, I have matches on there before and the all congregate just past the enterance

P

·
0 Posts
If it is the northstar powerhouse, then it is not allowed on the pier. Only electrickery type lamps are allowed.

Unless I missed the baot again!

P

·
0 Posts
I am just brining my night raider headlamp although, my thunderbolt might get an outing!!

P

·
0 Posts
Not to sure, but a headlamp, in my opinion, will be a good ide just in case the lights do get switched off at night!

It looks as though it is going to be some fun there!

P

·
0 Posts
marcus said:
really???..bugger!!

but then again,,it is made primarily of wood,,so ...Good Call!!..

im a bit slow me! :cool:
If it is a bit cold on that night, at least the fire will keep us warm!

P

·
0 Posts
Right guys, got this from the organiser of the chatiy fish:

base of pier meet bout 7.30 ta

1 - 20 of 123 Posts