World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Brand, barring a "cant get out of it" situation (which my wife occasionally springs on me, claiming that I have known about it for months!) I will be there as well. Doubt if I will last until 0830, but I will do a couple of hours after the 0340am high tide, by then I will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, loud enough to keep the rest of the pier awake!
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Talking of hair, I have hair halfway down my back! Very little on my head, but loads of it halfway down my back!
Roller! you cant possibly be 41 AGAIN! thats the 9th time!
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Iv'e bought myself a comfy folding chair from Lidl's for Saturday, so I can sleep all night!
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Iv'e got the Full Monty for Saturday Night, folding chair with cup holder in the arm from Lidl's, 12led headlamp from Hong Kong, Electric Tilley Lamp from E-Bay, Super Dooper Rod rest from Country Stores, & a combined bait bucket & air pump via mail order! Never fear the Skip is ere'
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
Roller, can I get the Disco through the gates of the pier? no problem in getting it to climb the steps from the concrete, its just the width of the gates that's worrying me!
I have even dug out my old Abu484 for the occasion, so that I can lift all those heavy fish up onto the pier, (that's if I stay awake until 1am, cos thats when they will come on the feed).
Brand, what is the format for tonight? will you be at the gate taking the money? if so what time will you be there, what time will we be allowed on, will the pier be closed to non-competitors, can I bring hand grenades, a gill net, some strippers, can you let me know asap, Ta mate.
blueskip

· Registered
12,188 Posts
See another post by Paid4tackledealersroller to find out the name of a brand new moderator! He lives not a million miles away from "Marchuss"!
blueskip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.