World Sea Fishing Forums banner
21 - 40 of 123 Posts

· Registered
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
blueskip said:
Brand, barring a "cant get out of it" situation (which my wife occasionally springs on me, claiming that I have known about it for months!) I will be there as well. Doubt if I will last until 0830, but I will do a couple of hours after the 0340am high tide, by then I will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, loud enough to keep the rest of the pier awake!
blueskip

see you there m8 7.30 ish at base of pier cheers brand

· Registered
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
marcus said:
Me too..mattrich..your the designated driver!!..good lad!!..ill bring me powerhouse..

great stuff

see you there m8 7.30 base of pier cheers brand

· Registered
327 Posts
Guys,

I have fished several competitions on the pier at night and have always used my Lamp at the end as it is Concrete there not wood as is the higher section. The lights are usually left on on the main pier and afford some light though a headlight is really essential. there is no light at the end on the lower concrete fishing section.
See you Saturday... Never met anyone from the Forum before.

Sim

· Registered
327 Posts
I suppose the Phil could stand for Phillipa but by your "Best Catch"description I naturally assumed that you were Male.
Ere in doors would say that I'm happily married as well though the bags under my eyes with two daughters under three and half don't support that. My missus is georgous though.

G

·
jetstream said:
I suppose the Phil could stand for Phillipa but by your "Best Catch"description I naturally assumed that you were Male.
Ere in doors would say that I'm happily married as well though the bags under my eyes with two daughters under three and half don't support that. My missus is georgous though.
That is my Wife's name. Can be confusing if someone shouts Phil??

Looking forward to meeting a few peeps from this forum.

I have met a few people from other forums

· Registered
327 Posts
Brand does a good job with the organising though the weather is always awful as they are usually in Feb.
I don't think Brand has mentioned this on the forum but he usually sends out sponsor formd to raise additional money for the Childrens centre. He's probably too modest to ask but if you can raise any additional money for the fish-in please do so as it is for a great cause.

cheers,

Sim

G

·
I agree, as I am from Caerphilly and I have spent some time back and forth the hospital there. I am only to willing to dig into my pocket!

· Registered
196 Posts
Aww no I was reading through and getting really exited at the prospect at coming to this fish in, untill my good lady reminded me that the live 8 concert is on the same day. Gutted, I cannot dip out of it as I am taking my Mum to this concert, and I am looking forward to it.

Maybe next time.

Brand is there any way I can donate toward this event without actually being there as I believe it is a very good cause.

GB

· Registered
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
jetstream said:
Guys,

I have fished several competitions on the pier at night and have always used my Lamp at the end as it is Concrete there not wood as is the higher section. The lights are usually left on on the main pier and afford some light though a headlight is really essential. there is no light at the end on the lower concrete fishing section.
See you Saturday... Never met anyone from the Forum before.

Sim

hi m8 see you there hope its dry ,brand :cool:

21 - 40 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.