World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ,that time of year has come around again for me to book up 12months of trips,can anyone recomend any good skippers on the south/southwest coast also rough cost,preferably ones who dont bother with deposits (too much hassle) could really do with mixed fishing as last year was mainly pollock fishing but got a bit same old same old by the end of the year,although should'nt knock it we had some good trips to the point where we were chucking lots back ,lets hope this year produces some more good trips,happy fishing all,cheers

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hi fudd,
i too am responsible for booking boats for our group of danglers.i prefer to book skippers who insist on a deposit it makes me feel they are more professional.the bots we fish on are:
trio 11 out of langstone
wild frontier weymouth
grey viking brighton
meridian exspress portsmouth
kellys hero burnham
would reccomend any of these they are all licensed and sturdy safe vessels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I went out last week with the skipper of Electric Blue. She's a 25kt well equipped wheelhouse boat with all mod cons. The skipper, Rob, knows his stuff, the boat is dry, heated and fast, boasts microwave, kettle etc etc etc.

Well worth a look at least, and picks up from Lymington. Charges about 300 a day or 40 a person plus a fiver for using the boat's kit.

Rob's on...07817589923

David, no relation but going back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts