World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Charter out of Whitehaven so if anyone knows a contact number for a boat can they please get in touch.

I'm hoping to organise a few trips before Christmas so if anyone is interested in coming out on one of the trips or all of them please get in touch with your e-mail address so I can keep you posted of dates and costs.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Went out with Carl on Tigerlilly on Saturday... Quality boat... Quality skipper... :notworthy

Was difficult conditions, but still managed to get tope and spurdogs... :clap3:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys if you are interested in coming out on a charter then please PM me your e-mail address so I can put together a mailing list. That way everyone will get the same info at the same time and eveyone will be kept in the loop with costs and dates etc. Cheers

·
Team Cumbria Captain
749 Posts
pm sent mate an thanks a lot for takin the time to set this up :clap3:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys,

All being well the charter will be the Tiger Lilly out of Whitehaven harbour on the 4th October. There are only 5 seats left (could be 6). The cost is £35 a head for 8 hours. However, the skipper has assured me we will be out for 12 if fishing is poor. I'll speak to the skipper and see if rods, reels and end gear is available for those who don't have boat gear, keep checking this thread for info.

PM me to book your seat or for any other details. Seats will only be confirmed on reciept of full payment and payment must be made before October 1st.

payments are non refundable and it's uo to the individual to sell their own seat if they need to pull out.

Cheers

·
Team Cumbria Captain
749 Posts
i cant make this one matey already got summat on
but just for reference how do we pay and who too please, also if payments are non refundable does it pay for the next one if the trips cancelled

·
Registered
96 Posts
Went out on the Tigerlilly about a fortnight ago, had a great trip and done the wrecks over by the isle of man. Got some great fish, plenty of coalies and pollack, plus gurnard, cod, whiting and bags full of mackerel. Had a go for tope later on in the day but didn't find anything. Was a spot on trip though, and Carl the skipper was sound. Well worth the money. If any more trips are going then I'll defo be up for it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Providing Carl is good for the 11th and the change of date is ok with Adverse Camber and Shandy12 only 3 seats remain. Don't leave it to late guys.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Shandy 12 is away that weekend watching rugby league so can't make it. I'm still up for it, long as gear provided cos as said earlier I don't have boat gear. Colin would be useful to get a mobile number for you mate if possible.

Do you want me to try and rustle up a couple of other people to go?

Stephen

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im gutted, cant make it, 4th would have been great but im in manchester all that weekend. Thanks anyway foxy for taking the time to organise it. Hopefully I'l get out with you next time.

cheers Andy

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i cant make the 4th but if you have room on the 11th i'll be up for it and any other trips you have that come up when i'm not at work, i'll pm you my email mate

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry, i cant make it, our lass is working so I've got the kids. Let me know when you book another though, cos I haven't done that much boat fishing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Guys,

Just tried phoning the skipper but he's out at sea. However, spoke to his wife and she has informed me that rods are available so don't worry if you don't have the right gear. You will need bait and/or feathers and anything else you think's gona increase your chances of pulling in the fish.

Hopefully the skipper will get back to me today and I will be able to confirm the 11th.

I'm just off to tour the local scrap merchants looking for sparkplugs before going off St Bees head tomorrow at low water.

Cheers
Colin

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Colin, when you speak to the skipper could you ask him what he recommends as bait for his marks, as a help to novices like me!
Ta
Andy

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.