World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Of The Members Want A Notice Put Up Reminding Members That There Is A Chat Room Open Anytime From 7pm Onwards, I Amsure You All Know This,or At Least Most Do, How About Giving It A Try Please, It Has Gone Quiet In There Lately, Just One Of Those Things I Suppose, But By The Sounds Of It There Are A Few Who Do Want To Have A Chat.so Get Going, See You All Later.........

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi Poacher

I would love to use the chat room here but i am unable to get in? I have all the right addons and plugins but all I get is a red X, and I gather I am not the only one who has this problem.... I keep checking every few days just to see if this does it..but no still the red cross of death!!

Michael :)

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Hi Bass,

What browser and security settings are you using mate? It should just be a case of installing Java and away you go. The only way it will be blocking out the chat room is either a security settings in IE or your Firewall is blocking it out. If you want to let me know your set up so I can delve a bit more, e-mail me through the Forum and I'll have a scan.

Cheers

Mike Jr

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
I like using the chat room,but have change work hours.shaggy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts