World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
www.askari-fishing.co.uk

i have used these lights for years with no problems. they are normally £6.95 per 100

there is a minimum order of about £30 though. look through there catalogue or get a few freinds to put an order together.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
By the glow sticks that the ravers use. I think you get about 20 for £1 at the local cheapy shops e.g. Pound World etc. They are large and very bright, just tape them onto the tip with a roll of electrical tape. They seem to last loner than night lights and will last 2 days if you keep them in the fridge overnight.

·
Registered
482 Posts
By the glow sticks that the ravers use. I think you get about 20 for £1 at the local cheapy shops e.g. Pound World etc. They are large and very bright, just tape them onto the tip with a roll of electrical tape. They seem to last loner than night lights and will last 2 days if you keep them in the fridge overnight.
overnight:unsure: ?

isn't that when you are supposed to use them on yer rods?

jan

·
Banned
56 Posts
so you want people to tape a 4 inch x1/2 inch tube to the end of there rods ??:roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

·
Registered
184 Posts
a guy next to me was using these one night,they were very good,im not going to pay top dollar for a brand name starlight again.:clap:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I use isotopes on most of my rods as i got a few cheaply. They are ok when it is really dark and there is no light pollution. However on the pier these glow sticks are great they are cheap, really bright and very visible. A much better use for them than raving i think!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
try putting them in freezer m8t, much better they can b in there for weeks
then when u take it out the heet off ya hands starts them away again:)
i used 2 do it with them all the time, but not now i hit on with 6 boxes of 50
for 1.50 a box so got plenty 2 waste.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts