World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks im looking to get a cheap scratching rod, im considering the TF Banshee twintip or the TF Delta all rounder.....just not sure for which to go for as i dont seem to be able to find much info in the delta and the casting weight of the individual tips. Could someone out there with the delta let me know what the casting weight of the tips are and if perhaps there is anything in the same price range i should consider?

ps its not a long range casting weapon im looking for more of a short-medium range and possibly suit fixed spool and mult.

Cheers folks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi,the casting weight of the banshee is 2 to 4 oz and 4 to 8 ozs. Go to rod choice world sea fishing there's a bit of info on there,also go on the go out doors Web site there's some decent rods on there,hope this helps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
[QUI saTE="nottah1, post: 46418087, member: 20749"]Not used one but heard good things about the Shakespeare agility tipsters which i am considering.
Pete
https://www.garryevans.co.uk/shakespeare-agility-2-sea-tipster-rods---save-30-22180-p.asp[/QUOTE]
As i said,go outdoors have some good deals at the moment
Shakespeare omni 360 14th £44.99 with discount card
Shakespeare omni 360 12 ft £35.99 with discount card
they have a few penn rampage and sonics. Hope you get sorted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts