World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Going fishing tomorrow from Shoreham with bha. moggy and want to get some rag . We live in the hove / southwick area and wanted to know where the best deal is. I was going to dig some lug today but the tides are wrong for me as I will be at the Albion this afternoon so need to buy some bait. Will get some slipper tomorrow morning but want some variations. What has been getting the bites recently.
Your help guys as always is appreciated :)

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Hi all.
Going fishing tomorrow from Shoreham with bha. moggy and want to get some rag . We live in the hove / southwick area and wanted to know where the best deal is. I was going to dig some lug today but the tides are wrong for me as I will be at the Albion this afternoon so need to buy some bait. Will get some slipper tomorrow morning but want some variations. What has been getting the bites recently.
try SQUIRES TACKLE in southwick high street....................good ammo baits and fresh worms, plus any tackle you could possible need and more ( no i don't work there )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try SQUIRES TACKLE in southwick high street....................good ammo baits and fresh worms, plus any tackle you could possible need and more ( no i don't work there )

Cheers for that. I was going to go there but wanted to see if anywhere was cheaper first :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
He said cheapest place to get king rag! Bob is a rip off and most of the time the worms are dead, I only get worms from there if everywhere else is out.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Hi all.
Best bet locally is probably prime angling,i hear the mood in the shop is a happy one and this alone is worth the drive over.:)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
prime angling is wicked, great atmos in the shop
but be prepared for a wait (as in dont leave a taxi out side)
alway end up shooting the breez with the managment and other customers!
find your self walking backwards out of the shop nodding lol!
good sence of if your an angler your alright by me!
very rare these days

like you say probly worth it for that ;-]
good lads!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
deffently prime anglering!!

squiraes is shlte, complete rip off!!

Jamie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts