World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greys PZ match rods buy one get one free thats crazy aint it.....il be taking a cut into showing u what website is doin it ha ha

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Were Waiting, Spill The Beanz, Or Worms,

Have U Got To Buy A Thousand Of Them
well nope you dunt have to buy thousands just the one rod to reicive one free...i had mine this morning yay :D

189.99 for 2 pz match rods iv searched the net cheapest i can see them is 169.99 each and i got 2 brand new ones for 189.99 ha ha

or buy a greys pz match rod and get a mag elite free of charge works out better to get the free rod tho seeing the reel is worth only 100.00

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
236 Posts
why dont you just post where the deal is mate it makes no difference to you as you have bought your rods lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why dont you just post where the deal is mate it makes no difference to you as you have bought your rods lol
limited stock there mate 50 sets of buy one get one free im thinking of buying 10 of them and selling them on ebay at 130 buy it now earn a quick buck init

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered mine (not many left). Two rods and an abu 6500ct mag elite.......
£259.98 NICE!
seen the other deal...mag elite plus a abu 7500 c3 for 129.99 thatsgiving it away i shud be on commision...

promt delivery to i orderd yesterday and got them 2day

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
They dont have any more in stock in the shop but still have some at The NEC so if you want them (pz match) you might have to be quick !. They are still taking orders at the shop though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts