World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Yip may it be the first of many Bigboned:cool: no stopping ye now!

Mark...

Reactions: Bigboned

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Bass are funny creatures BB, they can turn up in the most unexpected areas an not be caught again for months in that area, me an Dave fished along side a friend that even when we caught Bass, he blanked or pulled in a Flounder:Oo:

But if you just keep doing what your doing an the Bass frequent the spot, then you'll be on the pigs back.

No matter, you got your first an your first Bass is the one of many to come we hope:cool:

Reactions: Bigboned

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aye exactly, it could have been luck aswell but like you say, I got my first ....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just back from fishing the high tide, small dab and 3 bloody huge eels today, definitely more bites going into the high tide, it all died as soon as it turned today

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just back from fishing the high tide, small dab and 3 bloody huge eels today, definitely more bites going into the high tide, it all died as soon as it turned today
Bass are regular up around there during period or clear weather rain pushs them out rag and crab is best bait around that part of the river or rag and mackerel for flats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts