World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
just back from a mammoth session over chesil, all nighter with plaenty to show for it (picture form) had loads of pout and poor cod, 2 doggies, my first ever smoothie about 2lb, and my first evershore caught bass which was around 1-2lb and went straight back.
sorry ian.... i beat you to a bass! if i can catch one, so can you mate.

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
nice one john. where on chesil did you fish :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ferrybridge. we tried to get on the adelade but someone had beat us to it so we went to the right of them

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi guys,

i fished chesil on saturday in the day and had an eel and my first mullet of about two pounds, well chuffed. I was fishing abbotsbury.

speedy

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
nice one :) speedy, i,m fishing on chesil on tuesday. most likely to be abbotsbury, as the wife and kids want to come and camp.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Hmmmm Ian comes to Wales and you guys start catching on Chesil - a link developing I think ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i,ve been catching on chesil all the time.... i just dont tell him as he would get upset knowing we are consistantly catching and hes not.... ;) haha

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good one John!!

I will keep my catches under my hat as well....unless its a conger or smut!!! I wwear a big hat

I hope you won't mind me pointing this out....But if you use the @ key you will get this ' instead of using a comma mate

chesilmaster ......... when are we doing the all nighter at bexi with Ian?

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Codfather2 said:
i,ve been catching on chesil all the time.... i just dont tell him as he would get upset knowing we are consistantly catching and hes not.... ;) haha
just because i am up in wales, don't think i am not watching you bugger :cool:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
try this then lads. walk down to beach, dig for crab,cockles and worm. jump on boat and off you go. i had a fantastic day when chrisP TOOK ME OUT TO CATSH LIVE SANDEELS. GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE BY FAR.
DO NOT WANT TO COME BACK :(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn, ive been rumbled!.....
im having a fantastic time down ere aswel mate! did u read the bit about my BASS?! i found out i can catch them afterall!

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Best days fishing catching sandeels - boy you guys from Dorset are deprived :) I just can't wait for the euphoria when Ian catches a bass ;)

Congrats on yours Codfather ain't they a beautiful fish?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts