World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just come back home, from a lovely walk, along abbotsbury beach. its blowing its tits off, force 5-6 southerly, heavy swell. there are the grockles on the beach, with picknics, shite blowing everywhere, and the chicken chuckers, with there 6oz leads, no shock leader, casting all direction, abiet, not very far. AND BLOODY LEATHAL, feathers snapping and flying backwards, straight up and sideways. almost bloody killing someone......have people no sense, and finally, all those supposed anglers that give the rest of us a bad name, dead fish,small pout,doggies and mackie all over the place. and all there traces bait wrappers and some one leaving a large bag full of rubbish on the beach, for someone else to clean up.....................disgraceful. try explaining to a 3 yo and my autistic son why there are so many dead fish on the beach, for no reason........sorry to moan....................but i did find a few nice rigs + weights etc :mad: :) matt

G

·
thats harsh it aint that hard to walk down the beach an put the fish back into the sea GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that really does annoy me GRRRRRRRRRRRRR well have you not heard chesil beach etc is un fishable in a force 5 an above wind people obviously dont have any sense what ever!

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try telling that to all the doughnuts on the beach, its not a nice thing to see. i don't know weather they don't like life, because some of themlet there kids play dodge the waves......quite horrifying..... and when you mention to them how dangerous it is to them, you get told to go forth and multiply and such like

G

·
Any parent with any sense would'nt allow there children do that! HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAS A DANGEOUS SWELL ON IT !!!DUH!!!!!!!! I am currently 16 an love going fishing to the beach but even I have COMMON SENSE not to swim in chesil its leathel that's why it has notices saying not a swimming beach can people not read these days what a bunch of nobs! Well there only feel bad if one of there children get taken out by a wave an then there screwed coz of the swell JESUS! I THINK THEY NEED TO A GET SOME COMMON SENSE! stupid chicken throwers!

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some people have no respect. if this is what abbotsburys like, i dread to think what the rest of the beach is like. the conditions are dangerous at the present time and kids are playing on the water line. the beach is unfishable and its plain ignorance. sorry to keep on whinging, but i like the beach, and i don't like to see it spoilt....................whing over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for 5 mins :(

G

·
well there sad then bcoz if they kno its a dangerous beach they shouldnt let there kids play in the water at all the only thing thats guna make dem stop would be an accident!!

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its madness, loopy chicken chuckers........................snap... another £2 launched out to sea.....................for me to reel in another day...ha ha he he...............im going slightly mad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts