World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the banks last night with Ian and a newbie fished from 6pm - 11pm, between us we had 6 mackerel and dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish,dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, dogfish, need I go on??????????

Still a fun night, I specially enjoyed looking at the crack of Ian's bottom and fondling his his powergum loaded rigs ' impressed ' I was indeed! (WITH THE RIGS THAT IS).

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You must really like to eat dogfish. Or look at Ian's bottom. Not sure which is worse

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the LSD's went back, can't be bothered with the hassle of skinning the things, plus I don't really like the taste :yucky: I forget to mention we had a couple of pout as well.

Has anyone informed Ian of the uses of hair removal cream? man it was well hairy!!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
That was a brilliant night, calm as you could of wished for but without the fish.
never thought i would catch 3 fish on one pennel rig mind!. I do not have a hairy arse, i just checked. cheers for the ride Lee and nice meeting your mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts