World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: ok stop wit ze ghosts STORIES!!!!!!!!! I'm refusin 2 fish dere now!!! I dont fancy turning around and BANG theres a ghost in my face!!!!!!!! :eek: an has anybody got these "paranormal ghosts" camera if so its a load of rubbish LETS GET THE GHOST SQUAD DOWN THERE :D (most haunted team) wid derek accorahs SCARY SHOES must get a pair!
SO stop wid da ghosts stories im rele scared to go there now!!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Mate.
Mrs Terry is a spiritualist, so if we can talk her into coming down...I get a weeks fishing on Chesil, she can have a quick chat with the ghosties and ask them to move on. Just an idea. ;)
Terry F :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a bad idea try it but i dnt think there true just scares me i'm young!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
if i can offer proof of supernatural goings on at chesil, will our most reveered doughting thomas the codfather give me 4 hours of his time to give me some much needed coaching to help me catch our more scaily but less frightening aquatic friends? this will of course be in daylight hour as no one but the bravest will want to go there at night by the time i have posted photographic evidence of said spectre. well,will you?

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
as this was taken on a still camera you can not appreciate the developing look of horror on my face when me and a friend realised that something in red had materialsed and clinging to me ready to drag me into the depths. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH CODFATHER :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ain't seen no ghost's as yet(seen one or two scary live uns tho!)i have however had a close encounter with a kamikaze flying fox at abbotsbury! :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts