World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished last night with a few friends at Cogden, great match with plenty of scad and mackeral to keep us busy. Guy near me had 13 scad, too good for me though, but did watch him and he looked like a professional or england team member ? not sure, but great to watch. Think he came second so fair play to him.

Thanks for a great match, well organised and run.
Look forward to the next one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi fishless was it a pegged competition how many fished and was it only scad caught as going on holiday later this week to west bay for a week with the kids and if possible would go down there are there any mackerel there ?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Fished last night with a few friends at Cogden, great match with plenty of scad and mackeral to keep us busy. Guy near me had 13 scad, too good for me though, but did watch him and he looked like a professional or england team member ? not sure, but great to watch. Think he came second so fair play to him.

You witnessed the scad master in action!!

·
Registered
511 Posts

fishless frank what peg number where you i am interested in finding out ?????????????????????????????????????????????

and as for dorset angler i dont think he made it cos he was probably doing his make up or painting his toe nails :thumbs::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
368 Posts

You must av bin near the legend that is dangling darren. He is a professional and a ex england team captain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts