World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all anyone fishing chesil ie ringstead west bexy etc tonight,who would not mind a bit of company.AS i dont fancy catching anything when i by myself as a newbie to this.

Thanks

Im not dangerous or a psyco honest,just want a few pointers to boost confidence.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Folks,

Friday 13th??? Watch out for the ghoulies.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
pincher said:
Hi all anyone fishing chesil ie ringstead west bexy etc tonight,who would not mind a bit of company.AS i dont fancy catching anything when i by myself as a newbie to this.

Thanks

Im not dangerous or a psyco honest,just want a few pointers to boost confidence.

Thinks pincher[/SIZE] real needs help if ringstead is part of chesil beach??? oooohhhh and beware of the ghosties at ringstead bay....the old watches are watching you....and many an angler has gone insane fronm the wierd sounds they make come witching hour.................I will say no more.... well when you can have snow that covers everyting to 5 inches deep on a clear day no clouds in the sky...

Michael :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny,fell of my chair again.
wheres my bloody knife.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
has anyone noticed how many ghost rumours are around with regard to chesil, and now ringstead? maybe someone should try to capture these villanous aperitions on camera. ok you have talked me into it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts