World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
sorry for that quote it was actually meant to be seen as a joke but a certain some one VIPER 525 is sayin u may not see it as a joke god parents can't hide from them can you :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ian,

I was at Cogden on Friday night aswell. Did you fish with a mate coz there was someone who was going to take a smut and was wandering around with it for 2 or 3 mins until they over heard us muttering about putting it back.
Hope that wasn't you.
I was to the right of the track as it met the beach. By the way heres a secret method don't tell anyone. Try using a macky head about 10 ft out. It catches lunking bass.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
no barry it was not me, i got mine, unhooked them and put them back. i can't really indentify fish very well so if i don't know what it is i will put it back straight away. but i know what a bass looks like so when i get one i'll be running up and down the beach all night with it.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
barry you have got me worried now. i was with lisa but fishing on my own and although i am not very good at fishing i don't think i panicked when i got my smoothies. i know i brought them straight up the beach to the tent and got them back in the water asap. i don't think i kept them out too long, we never even had time to take a piccy. i would not want to harm anything needlessly and would feel awfull if that was me! i only had the one rod up, will that help you indentify if it was me?. i would have been to the left of you. i wish i had known it was you as i would have introduced myself. i don't think it could have been me as you would have had to shout to make me hear you. i don't think there was anyone that close to me. i do hope it was not me :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone, bit of a change of subject but still Chesil related....I'm thinking of going down this weekend with a couple of mates. I noticed that the wind is meant to pick up on Saturday (14mph westerley on the BBC), at what point does it become too difficult/dangerous to fish down there? (and what's a good alternative venue when it does?!! :) ).

Thanks, Tricky.

V

·
0 Posts
they say force 5 and above s-s/w then forget it,personally i would'nt go above force 4. :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts