World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my passport out and heading off to Chesil at West Bexington on Tuesday and camping on the beach.
I've heard thet're catching mackeral down there so if I catch any we'll cook them on the fire and maybe take a couple home to freeze for bait.
It's gonna be a high tide and they give good weather. I normally go down there once or twice a year and usually bump into a couple of Welsh boys doing the same thing.
It's a dead comfortable place to fish and i normally do well.
If anyone's got a free day or to it's well worth a visit.
I'll post on Wednesday to let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Good luck for your trip mate.Plaice are usually caught at this time of year down there.
Looking forward to your report,Rob,Phil the float,Ninjadai and i will be visiting there in a few weeks.
Tightlines............
Hi pete is that the other meet they are haveing mate if so i might be up for it as long as the date is ok tight lines

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm getting my passport out and heading off to Chesil at West Bexington on Tuesday and camping on the beach.
I've heard thet're catching mackeral down there so if I catch any we'll cook them on the fire and maybe take a couple home to freeze for bait.
It's gonna be a high tide and they give good weather. I normally go down there once or twice a year and usually bump into a couple of Welsh boys doing the same thing.
It's a dead comfortable place to fish and i normally do well.
If anyone's got a free day or to it's well worth a visit.
I'll post on Wednesday to let you know how I get on.
hello m8, hope this isn't to late ,my brothers and a few of there mates went sunday before last and said it was fishing it's nuts off they had dogs ,whiting ,4 place ,pout,2 codling and 1 macky . biggest places was 2lb and the biggest codling was 4 1/2lb all caught in day light hours . baits used were rag ,crab,lug,squid,macky and snake whites. hope you do well ! dai

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.