World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which are the best chest waders for us salad dodgers? I don't want to end up standing on the beach in what looks like a condom! All help greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
400 Posts
ive got a pretty good set of diawa neoprene waders, theyre only about £40 from the GAC.

its almost impossible to look anything but uncool and akin to a prophylactic in any chest waders though, and like a homosexual sex criminal in thigh waders.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
ocean ... chesties have a generous body on them. they are not the cheapest but they are the best and will have plenty of room.
once saw a really big guy in neopreens :blink: they looked like lycra on him:uhuh:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
There was a post on this subject a few months back so if you do a search you should find the info you need. I believe, as dabcatcher says, that Ocean Waders are pretty generous in their cut.

Steinbeisser

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There was a post on this subject a few months back so if you do a search you should find the info you need. I believe, as dabcatcher says, that Ocean Waders are pretty generous in their cut.

Steinbeisser

The neoprene ones are the warmest, however for the guttingly challenged like me one does tend to resemble a green beached whale with legs.

Ocean do not last as long, they tend to spring leaks at the seams unless you always lay them flat out in the back of the car when you have finished with them and hang them upside down from the feet when you get home.

Depending on the size of the tum, even Oceans can tend to look like maternity tights on the larger individual, but not quite as bad as the Daiwas.

I prefer to get my feet wet instead now, as if you look at the pics of me on Fishyrobs diary, I make even salopettes look the same.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Im a big bloke, sure you will vouch for that bill(dabcatcher), i bought some shakespeare ones from a tackle shop in the highlands while on holiday, cost me £60 but have very generous space.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Which are the best chest waders for us salad dodgers? I don't want to end up standing on the beach in what looks like a condom! All help greatly appreciated.

Lockstock,

If you have been looking at me on Fishyrob's diary and this is a ****take, I promise I shall ensure that your worms are the size of pinheads on Sunday.

L O L.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts