World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads - got a trip booked on the all new Chieftain out of Whitby next week, and wondered if anyone knew how they were getting on cos their website isnt updated with catch reports any more?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try posting in the North East forum.You may well find that you get more response.
Usually when I post a boat thread on a beach section the Mods move it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the reports I was after on Anglers Net - thanks all....but can someone tell me why a boat post about the NE gets moved from Boat to the NE forum whereas a boat post about the NW is moved from NW to Boat ? - a bit of consistency from the Mods would be appreciated:giveup:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well thats there new toy ,button happy,power and what ya call stfu in there eyes,just a thought ,sick of posts been deleted in the last few days

·
Registered
409 Posts
Got the reports I was after on Anglers Net - thanks all....but can someone tell me why a boat post about the NE gets moved from Boat to the NE forum whereas a boat post about the NW is moved from NW to Boat ? - a bit of consistency from the Mods would be appreciated:giveup:
That seems strange to me too mate why don't you send one of the mods a PM and ask why, then let us know so we don't do the same mistake.

·
Registered
765 Posts
The only reason a post would be moved to the boats section is if it was a general enqiry about boat fishing, any posts that are about boat fishing in our area or questions about boats in our area or reports from fishing on boats in our area would not and have not been moved.

Carl.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I moved it and I will tell you why.

It was in the Boat section since you posted it on the second and didn't get any constructive replies.

I moved it out of courtesy to you to the North East section hoping more people would see it and you may get the answers you were looking for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.